Residential Rehab, Benefits, Suitability, Elements, Admission & Intake
Programs, services, and treatments vary. We Level Up FL is a primary mental health center offering co-occurring treatments. We treat the entirety of behavioral health disorders including their secondary corresponding illnesses to improve long-term recovery outcomes. Get a free mental health assessment and find out what treatment options are most suitable for you. Depending on the extent of secondary behavioral disorders such as addiction we can first help assess your condition and thereafter guide you to suitable treatment options.
We Level Up FL Treatment Center provides residential treatment for various issues, including mental disorders, behavioral issues, and co-occurring secondary substance abuse addiction problems. Our residential treatment centers are clinically focused, intensive, live-in facilities where patients are continually monitored and supervised by our trained staff.
We believe that an inpatient residential rehab environment is an essential factor in making our clients feel relaxed and receptive to change. Therefore, we offer a friendly and reassuring ambiance. Our treatment center is located in a serene beachside community in South Florida. We serve many local communities like Fort Lauderdale, Miami, the Palm Beaches, and other Florida areas.
In addition, many of our clients travel to us from all over the USA. Some may even travel as far away as Canada, and abroad for our renowned behavioral health treatment programs. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse , residential treatment can also be very effective, especially for those with more severe problems (including co-occurring disorders). We believe that with the proper treatment and support, anyone can break the destructive cycle of addiction and make a full and lasting recovery.
Benefits of Residential Treatment
Our residential treatment programs are personalized to meet the individual’s physical, psychological, and practical needs during and after treatment. We Level Up residential treatment offer evidence-based treatments programs to ensure our clients have a good fighting chance at sobriety and recovery.
- 24-hour support. Clients receive dedicated personalized treatment addressing addiction withdrawal symptoms 24/7.
- Getting away from one’s current situation can help. Distance from the patient’s previous life can help by gaining new perspective.
- Different modalities of therapy. We Level Up FL Treatment offers numerous modalities of therapeutic intervention (not just the typical “talk therapy” seen in many outpatient facilities). We work from a holistic approach, meaning we offer modalities to treat the mind, body, and spirit).
- A complete medical detox for any alcohol or substance dependence.
- All medications and therapies are delivered by qualified professionals.
- Comprehensive free aftercare program. We Level Up FL will continue to support and assist your ongoing recovery using every means possible.
- We have access to cutting-edge addiction treatments that are not available at other rehabs.
- Frequent therapy sessions. Seeing a therapist daily (or at least having one available daily) can help jump-start patient recovery and create a trusting therapeutic relationship.
Is Residential Treatment Right for Me?
Addiction treatment and intensive mental health programs will benefit patients who need help stabilizing symptoms and developing a treatment plan for managing life as it unfolds.
The Elements of Residential Treatment
These are some programs and services that aim to help clients develop capabilities and tools to stay in recovery well after leaving the program.
- Medically supported detox
- MAT (medication-assisted treatment)
- Behavioral Health Programs, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dual-Diagnosis Mental Health & Addiction Programs
- Family support and counseling.
- Alumni support program.
- Building skills and tools that are necessary for life post-treatment.
Learn More About Residential Treatment
Take control of your life today. Our friendly mental health specialists won’t give up on you. We take pride in our residential treatment program with the state of the art facilities and dedicated medical staff caring for you 24/7. We Level Up FL is committed to client success and invest in your recovery even after you leave.
Inpatient medical detox and residential primary addiction treatment may be available at our affiliated facility at Level Up West Palm Beach Rehab. For some primary behavioral health treatment clients, medical detox and or addiction rehab may be required first. If you have a co-occurring severe substance abuse diagnosis, please contact us prior to beginning inpatient mental health therapy. Treatment services may vary. Please call us to learn which treatment options are most suited for your individual needs.
 National Institute on Drug Abuse – https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/treatment-approaches-drug-addiction