By We Level Up FL Treatment Center | Editor Yamilla Francese | Clinically Reviewed By Lauren Barry, LMFT, MCAP, QS, Director of Quality Assurance | Editorial Policy | Research Policy | Last Updated: May 1, 2023
About Lauren Barry, LMFT, MCAP, QS, Director of Quality Assurance
As the Director of Clinical Services and Quality Assurance, Lauren is responsible for leading, managing, and overseeing all clinical departments. Lauren provides our patients with the highest caliber therapeutic care while advising our group of doctors on best practices.
For the We Level Up treatment centers, Ms. Barry also supports, edits, and directs the direction of the written online content. She assesses specific online content for context, accuracy, authority, relevance, and relevance to the topic at hand, as well as for the mention of research and citations.
Lauren also invests countless hours in developing clinical initiatives that will improve our ability to help patients. Since starting her master’s program in marriage and family therapy at Nova Southeastern University in 2013, Lauren has been committed to helping individuals and families affected by the disease of addiction.
Lauren has held a variety of positions inside medical clinics that treat substance abuse and mental health problems, from primary therapist to Clinical Director and beyond. Lauren has a Master’s degree in family therapy, is a certified addiction professional at the master’s level, is a licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Florida, and also holds a license in family therapy. In addition to having a strong passion for helping clients, Lauren is incredibly driven and committed to assisting her team in developing both personally and professionally. Lauren works hard to inspire, uplift, and inspire those around her.
Personal statement: Every client, in my opinion, is an authority on their own life, and I want to foster a collaborative environment with you to support you as you navigate challenging life transitions. I’ll walk by your side, offering a welcoming, accepting, and secure space in which you can process these life events. I have completed the Gottman Method Levels 1 and 2 and am a licensed marriage and family therapist with a focus on treating couples. I also have years of experience guiding individuals, families, and couples through problems like family conflict, low self-esteem, mental health issues, unresolved trauma, and substance abuse problems.
End the Emotional Pain. Get Your Life Back.
Feeling Depressed, Anxious or Struggling with Mental Health Illness? Get Safe Comfortable Mental Health Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Therapy From Counselors That Care. Begin Your Recovery Now.Hotline (855) 940-6125
Lauren provides direction to the We Level Up editorial staff and the articles we produce.
Learn more about the We Level Up editorial team and content policies here.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Mental Health Services & Behaviroal Health Substance Abuse TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Mental Health Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient Rehab Programs Vary.Mental Health Helpline (855) 940-6125
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Development Events
- Comfortable Onsite Medical Detox Center
Recently Reviewed & Edited Content:
- Germaphobia Symptoms, Impact On Lifestyle, Causes, & Treatment Options
- The Connection Of Adult ADHD And Depression, Harmful Risks
- What Causes BPD? Symptoms, Diagnosis, & Treatment
- Do I Have ADHD? ADHD Defined, Understanding ADD or ADHD? ADHD Misconceptions. ADHD Treatment Programs.
- 4 Types Of OCD, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- BPD Treatment, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis
- Adjustment Disorder With Anxiety: Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Mental Health Evaluation for Mental Illness Treatment
- Zoloft Detox, Addiction Symptoms, & Treatment
- What is a Depressive Episode and Helpful Tips to Recover
- Insomnia Causes, Symptoms, About Aging, Causes of Insomnia in the Elderly, Causes of Insomnia During Pregnancy, Risk Factors, Complications, & Prevention
- Is Schizophrenia Hereditary? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors & Therapies
- Common Anxiety Medications, Types of Medication for Anxiety & Side Effects
- Hyperarousal, Symptoms, Causes & Treatments
- Anxiety Chest Pain, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
- Fictophilia Mental Health
- Top 6 Effective Coping & Grounding Techniques for Anxiety Attacks & Trauma
- Autism Treatment for Adults, Signs of High-Functioning Autism in Adults, Diagnosis of Autism in Adults, Types of Therapies for Autism
- Is Autism a Mental Health Diagnosis? Addiction and Autism, Symptoms, OCD, Depression & Bipolar disorder
- Why You Need To Make Amends & How it Helps for Effective Recovery
- Lunesta Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, and Detox
- Complex PTSD (CPTSD) Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis & Treatment Options.
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors & Therapies
- 6 Anxiety Tattoos That Will Help You Cope
- Quaaludes Drug Abuse, Effects and Symptoms Of Overdose
- Panic Attack Treatment Effective Tips, Symptoms, & Causes
- Psychotic Break Defined, Symptoms, Causes, How To Help Someone Experiencing Psychosis & Treatment Options
- Bipolar Disorder Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, & Treatment
- High Functioning Depression Symptoms, Screening, & Treatment
- Effective Depression Treatment, Depressive Disorder Symptoms, Types, & Causes
- The 7 Best Over The Counter Medicine For Anxiety And Depression
- ADD vs ADHD Symptoms Differences, Diagnosis, Medications & Treatment
- Link Between Alcohol and Kidney Stones, Dangers & Treatment
- What is Blue Crystal Meth? Blue Sky Meth
- How Long Does Meth Stay in Your Blood?
- How to Flush Weed Out of Your System?
- 10 Ways How To Help Someone with Depression & Drug Abuse
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? CBT Techniques, Uses & Mental Health Treatment
- Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome (PDA)
- Alcohol and Anxiety, Hangxiety Causes, Risks, & Treatment
- Meth Mouth Sores: Why Meth Use Can Cause Mouth Ulcers and How to Treat Them?
- What Does Meth Smell Like? Recognizing Smoked and Meth Lab Odors
- Meth Drug Test: How Long Does Meth Stay in Your System?
- How Long Does Meth Stay in Your Urine?
- Postpartum Depression Treatment, Causes, Symptoms, Anxiety in Pregnancy, & Risks
- Effective Acupuncture for Anxiety, Side Effects & Benefits
- Top 6 Effective Coping & Grounding Techniques for Anxiety Attacks & Trauma
- The Danger of Alcohol-Induced Psychosis
- Anhedonia Signs, Causes, & Effective Treatment Options
- Top 6 Non Addictive Anti Anxiety Medications
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder Treatment, Medication & Symptoms
- Fear of Abandonment, Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
- Difference Between Bipolar And BPD, Causes, Risk Factors, Complications, And Symptoms
- Germaphobia Symptoms, Causes, & Treatment Options
- The 4 Types Of Emotionally Immature
The We Level Up network of addiction and mental health treatment centers works to raise the success rates of long-term rehabilitation for people who struggle with substance abuse, depression, and other medical conditions. Our authors, clinicians, and professionals have worked hard to inform readers and provide straightforward details about available interventions and the process of recovering from alcohol and drug dependence. We publish information that has been compiled, checked for accuracy, revised, and assessed by licensed medical professionals. Our advice is not intended to take the place of or act as a substitute for the advice of your licensed healthcare provider.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Mental Health Dual Diagnosis Programs. Complete Integrated Inpatient Rehab with Free Post Discharge Therapy Planning.CALL (855) 940-6125
End the Emotional Pain Rollercoaster. Gain Stability & Happiness Through Recovery Treatment. Start Mental Health Counseling Today. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Behaviroal Health Specialists Who Understand Mental Health Recovery.